- Business Insider analyzed the tech jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area that pay the highest salaries.
- The Bay Area is the hub of the tech industry, and it’s where many of the world’s most prominent tech companies, like Apple, Google, Facebook, and Netflix, were founded, creating an ultra-competitive market for tech talent.
- We analyzed the data for over 35,000 active foreign worker-visas in the San Francisco Bay Area. Companies seeking foreign workers must disclose salary data for particular jobs when they seek visas.
- For this list we focused on jobs paying above $240,000. Some of the tech industry salaries in the Bay Area went as high as $650,000.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The San Francisco Bay Area is the hub of the tech industry. It’s where founders from all over the world come to start companies, and where some of the world’s most prominent tech companies,